Censored (The American Conservative): Comment highlighting sexual violence, promiscuity, and STDs by homosexuals in reference to the new rules for Boy Scouts

The Boy Scouts, Gays, and Civil Society Minding Its Own Business

Galupo, who is on his crusade to normalize homosexuality, wrote:

Thirteen years later, the BSA has signaled, with a microcosmic nod to the principles of federalism, that it will let local chapters decide whether to admit gay scouts and scout leaders.

So instead of a controversial legal remedy, followed by years of embittered acquiescence, the BSA is changing voluntarily. The Family Research Council’s Tony Perkins would insist, not without reason, that we should use the word “voluntarily” advisedly. “If the board capitulates to the bullying of homosexual activists, the Boy Scouts’ legacy of producing great leaders will become yet another casualty of moral compromise. The Boy Scouts should stand firm,” he said in a statement.

Time will tell if the Boy Scouts’ compromise renders their mission, well, compromised. But it strikes me that private actors adjudicated this conflict on their own. It required no diktat from the executive branch or the federal bench. Social peace has been preserved.

Reform, sometimes, is organic.

Says civil society: “Yes we can.”

My censored comment:

Time will tell as well if all the cases of homosexual sexual harassment, assault, and exploitation within the BSA will ever come to light in a society that is intent in cover-ups.

The BSA will be one more organization to tell teens that they are not responsible for investigating or resolving all the underlying psychological problems that lead a teen to develop a homosexuality problem. Apparently they are on their way to normalize not only homosexuality, but sex outside marriage/committed relationship, promiscuity, and porn. The new BSs are going to address these problems as much as liberals do, that is, they aren’t.

In the UK, the “Gay Men’s Sex Survey in 2006 found that 25 per cent of men aged 14–19 had had one male sexual partner in the last year, 41 per cent had had two to four, and 34 per cent had had five or more.”

Coming to a BS’ group near you, along with all the STDs.

JB: “But no matter how the Boy Scouts came to change their policy, our son will never participate in BSA until and unless they change back to their original policy. Millions of other parents will make the same decision, that’s my prediction.”

Have you heard of the Heritage Girls? Time for decent people to take their boys out of any new dysfunctional BS and regroup in a new organization, just like many girl groups have done.

This was the original BS oath: “To help other people at all times; to keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.”

People with a liberal/homosexuality agenda morally straight? Not straight, and most of all not morally straight. Sad to see the BSA turning into a load of liberal sexuality BS.

Advertisements

(BLOGSOME) Censorship at Sociological Images – homosexuals sexually harassing heterosexuals

***14′,’1′,’2010-03-09 19:05:52′,’2010-03-09 19:05:52′,’

My most recent comment censored at Sociological Images was dealing with comparing women to men, and problematic behaviors in the work place. I made some comments based on MY experience, I mention these comments are not to be taken to equate to everyone else’s experience (“grand generalizations”). I also mentioned the issue of homosexuals sexually harassing heterosexuals.

This idiot called thewhatifgirl comes along and, first, completely ignores the fact that I was talking about my experience only, then retorts back in a MAJOR strawman reply, as if I was saying ALL women are this or that. Not content with reaching this level of stupidity, then adds that I am a homophobe ***** (name calling), because I mentioned the issue of people with a homosexual or bisexual mindset sexually harassing heterosexuals in the work place.

Given that all of my comments were the product of a long thread where I was discussing these workplace problems with a guy called Gregory, they made perfect sense in the thread.

So then I complained about the name calling to the blog owners, and the reply I got back is that they had solved the insult problem by deleting my comment along with the insulting one!

=============

@Ketchup: (excerpt of my comment that got censored)

From my own experience ( and I’m not saying it should be a basis for grand generalizations), men tend to leave you alone more and be more concerned with productivity.

There are so many ways where women are nastier to other women that men. Women are obsessed with clothes, appearance, and weight. Women are jealous of other women’s marriages or personal happiness in relationships. They keep giving nasty or judgemental looks, or making comments to other women much more than men in the work environment.

Lastly, in all work environments I have been in where homosexuality had been normalized, there was an equal or often much  greater amount of women sexually harassing other women than men.

 

thewhatifgirl 10:18 am on March 6, 2010 |

“There are so many ways where women are nastier to other women that men. Women are obsessed with clothes, appearance, and weight. Women are jealous of other women’s marriages or personal happiness in relationships. They keep giving nasty or judgemental looks, or making comments to other women much more than men in the work environment.”

No, women are not like this. Some women are like this.

“Lastly, in all work environments I have been in where homosexuality had been normalized, there was an equal or often much greater amount of women sexually harassing other women than men.”

Paraphrase: I am a complete homophobe ***********(name-calling deleted).

===============

Fortunately, Gregory completely ignored thewhatifgirl’s stupidity and answered back. This is part of Gregory’s reply, talking about his experience of being harassed by homo/bisexuals in the workplace.

 

“There are closeted gay men in factories and on construction sites – quite a few of them, actually. But they tend to be the type of guys who “have relationships with women, but sex with men”. That is, they have a girlfriend or a wife (or both) but they engage in covert man-on-man sex on the side.

Some of these men discovered their love for man-on-man sex in stereotypically homosocial spaces like prison or the US Navy – some other guys just somewhere along the line discovered that side of themselves.

When I was in my early 20’s, I worked in a pizza oven factory in the New York suburbs and for some reason there was a huge concentration of those type of guys (about 10 in a factory with 100 male employees) – I was the second youngest man on the job, and, unfortunately, a number of those guys found me sexually attractive.

That never led to anything worse than flirting and a lot of vulgar jokes about them wanting to have sex with me (although, as you might imagine, it was really embarrassing for me).

But all those guys were closeted and had wives or girlfriends.”

====================

My reply:

 @ketchup: “Lastly, in all work environments I have been in where homosexuality had been normalized, there was an equal or often much greater amount of women sexually harassing other women than men.”

@Gregory: “I’ve never worked any place like that in my life.”

Oh I wasn’t talking about places where every single bisexual and homosexual is OUT. I was talking about places where (the majority of) people think homosexuality is normal and fine (thus “normalized”).

@Gregory -“There are closeted gay men in factories and on construction sites – quite a few of them, actually. But they tend to be the type of guys who “have relationships with women, but sex with men”. That is, they have a girlfriend or a wife (or both) but they engage in covert man-on-man sex on the side.”

In my opinion, unless you knew these men really well, you wouldn’t be able to differentiate who was homosexual and who was bisexual though. Although that’s just a tangential remark.

It’s the “quite a few of them, actually” I wanted to comment on. In my experience, and for a lot of other people I know, it’s been the same thing, *quite a few*. There is a great number of closeted bisexuals and homosexuals in the work place and in society, much greater than anything around 3 %. And speaking of the women percentage, sometimes it’s more like 10 to 40%. Most of them lie as well about what they are and how they behave.

@Gregory: “That never led to anything worse than flirting and a lot of vulgar jokes about them wanting to have sex with me (although, as you might imagine, it was really embarrassing for me).”

And what was the context for these vulgar jokes? Did one of them say it in front of you alone, or you were made to overhear them?

‘,’Censorship at Sociological Images – homosexuals sexually harassing heterosexuals’,’0′,”,’publish’,’open’,’closed’,”,’censorship-at-sociological-images-homosexuals-sexually-harassing-heterosexuals-2′,”,’ http://contexts.org/socimages/2010/03/04/little-girls-wear-whisks/ ‘,’2010-03-15 14:47:08′,’2010-03-15 14:47:08′,”,’0′,’http://socimages.blogsome.com/2010/03/09/censorship-at-sociological-images-homosexuals-sexually-harassing-heterosexuals-2/’,’0′)

My former “About page” in my former “Making Sense” blog

This used to be the About page in my socimages “Making Sense” blog:

This blog was partly inspired by the very interesting Context.org Sociological Images blog (http://contexts.org/socimages/).

Their blog description states: “Sociological Images encourages people to exercise and develop their sociological imaginations with discussions of compelling visuals that span the breadth of sociological inquiry.”

That is all very nice, but in practice, it doesn’t always work that way, although they do deserve credit when it does. One of the reasons I have become a regular reader and commenter on socimages is exactly because several of their posts prompt me to think and reflect about issues in interesting ways.

On the other hand, other problems can arise. Some viewpoints and discussions on socimages have been completely censored because of political stances, not civility problems. Since I don’t read every post, I don’t know how often this happens or how bad it is. But having my own blog creates an alternate space for speech that is stifled or censored elsewhere.

I also received a comment from someone who suggested I create a blog because I was taking “too much space” in a thread where I was the only person defending a particular viewpoint against all other commenters. Although the suggestion of trying to censor minority viewpoints is contrary to a well-argued discussion, it did lead me to think that having my own blog would be quite nice, mostly to post and comment on additional material not covered by socimages.

“J’aime pas les pseudo-démocrates qui refusent toute discussion en vomissant, en des termes peu ou fréquemment usités, leur haine de ceux qui osent les contredire.”

‘,’About this blog’,’0′,”,’publish’,’open’,’closed’,”,’about-this-blog’,”,’

What is an inflammatory accusation?

This post was redacted by Rod Dreher at the American Conservative. He took out all mentions to how denouncing violence by LGBT people is met with the same levels of cover up as in the CC scandal. The thread is on the CC sexual abuse scandal – Mahony.

=========================================

“We didn’t know how bad this stuff was back then, and that’s why we didn’t call the police. That’s a self-serving lie. ”

To know there were problems, and that these problems were horrible (sexual abuse), several people knew, all the way up. Obviously, they did not have all the studies, reports, and lawsuit information we have today.

But weren’t just about every victim and activist of the CC scandal accused by the Church of making inflammatory accusations against the Church and were consequently  dismissed as people trying to malign those poor, nice little priests for years and years?

Sounds familiar to me. Every time we start pointing out how much violence any group with political clout does in society, like LGBT folks, for example, people in general, and especially their supporters, get uncomfortable and accuse you of being unjustly inflammatory.

80% of the reported abusive priests were men with a homosexual problem, btw.

In any case, there is a far more important question to be asked: why aren’t most sexual abusers in prison?  What does society do to identify potential abusers? Mostly nothing. What does society do to identify real abusers and bring the latter to justice?  Mostly nothing. What is society doing about the fact that most sexual abusers are not in prison? Mostly nothing.

Putin and the Decadent West

Putin and the Decadent West

All one needs to do is to take into the account the millions of acts of violence and harm that LGBT people do in the West, plus their lead in spreading serious STDs, with astronomical health care costs for the State, and it will be plain to see that the West is decadent.

Also, since Putin likes the West as much as Catholics liked Protestants in the Middle Ages, all he has to do is to read about what is happening in the West (one of millions of examples below) to not want this for his country. He does not want to have people with dysfunctional sexualities claiming to be normal and doing harm as they please.
……………………..

According to RPV Network, Frank Lombard, Associate director of Duke University’s Center for Health Policy,  was arrested by the FBI and charged with offering up his adopted 5-year-old African American son for sex to an undercover cop. Lombard admitted to molesting his own adopted son to the undercover officer in an online chat room under the user name “Perv Dad for Fun”. He invited the under cover officer to travel to North Carolina to rape his already-molested adopted son.  The video report says Lombard told undercover cops that he specifically adopted a black child because they are “easier to adopt” than white children.  He also said that the abuse was easier to perpetrate when the child was too young to talk or know what was happening, and he had drugged the child with benadryl during the molestation.

Lombard was not eligible for the death penalty.
============

In Russia, Putin doesn’t want homosexuals like Lombard claiming to be normal. He’s not stupid to see how much violence and harm LGBT people do in society, usually with impunity. Lombard only got caught because he went to brag on the Internet about what he was doing. His “husband” – so called by liberals – claims he just didn’t know, just  like Joe Paterno.  One has to wonder how fanatical the entire adoption system is regarding normalizing homosexuality to give two defenseless children to a sadistic homosexual pedophile. If such homosexuals can fool specialized social workers so easily, assuming that liberal social workers even try to correctly assess homosexuals looking to adopt – and here there’s cause for doubt – how much does the rest of society know of what is really going on with the “gays?” As we can see by the Lombard case, our “gay is normal” society is anything but progressive. LGBT people point fingers at rednecks and Christians, calling them backwards and bigots.  I think it’s time for LGBT people to face how much violence and harm they do in the world.

…………………..

Censored on the American Conservative 21/1/2013- I was told it was inflammatory – I’ve asked how can we talk about the violence LGBT perpetrate without sounding inflammatory then:

Rod, I’m talking about all kinds of violence. Every single one. The homosexual agenda narrative paints homosexuals as perpetrating very little violence, much less than they suffer from social conservatives. Reality is the exact opposite. If a group perpetrates literally millions of acts of violence in society, and mostly with impunity, how should we talk about it without sounding inflammatory?

You’re not asking me to lie about this reality, are you?

………………………………

The Putin post above was in response to a mention of what has just happened in Russia:

Russia moves to enact anti-gay law nationwideBy MANSUR MIROVALEV

MOSCOW (AP) – Kissing his boyfriend during a protest in front of Russia’s parliament earned Pavel Samburov 30 hours of detention and the equivalent of a $16 fine on a charge of “hooliganism.” But if a bill that comes up for a first vote later this month becomes law, such a public kiss could be defined as illegal “homosexual propaganda” and bring a fine of up to $16,000.

The legislation being pushed by the Kremlin and the Russian Orthodox Church would make it illegal nationwide to provide minors with information that is defined as “propaganda of sodomy, lesbianism, bisexuality and transgenderism.” It includes a ban on holding public events that promote gay rights. St. Petersburg and a number of other Russian cities already have similar laws on their books.

The bill is part of an effort to promote traditional Russian values as opposed to Western liberalism, which the Kremlin and church see as corrupting Russian youth and by extension contributing to a wave of protest against President Vladimir Putin’s rule.

Samburov describes the anti-gay bill as part of a Kremlin crackdown on minorities of any kind – political and religious as well as sexual – designed to divert public attention from growing discontent with Putin’s rule.

Orthodox Judaism Suffers a (Male) Rape – and a blog owner censors my comments

Update Jan 16 2013 – If you try to access the debate below by its link, you will not see any of it. It has been entirely deleted.

==========================

You know, the title of my post was redacted by me. The first title that occurred to me was “Orthodox Judaism Has Been Sodomized.” But that sounds crude, even though it’s what’s happening here, on this blog: PopChassid – Changing The Discussion About Gay Rights In The Orthodox Jewish Community.

Sodomizing Orthodox Judaism is exactly what a commenter (called Tasz) is doing however.

As you may see, I engaged in a debate with a Jewish liberal – although I don’t see any bearing on the fact that he is culturally Jewish – because his views don’t seem to differ from any other liberal. The debate had just gone underway, when I got censored.  I am not being allowed to respond.

As you may note if you read the blog thread, this means I was not allowed to answer or argue any of the points of this hysterical “normalize homosexuality, porn, and promiscuity” idiot  (Tasz). Today another absolutely hysterical and unhinged liberal (self-entitled “Nauseous” – apt to describe his mindset, BTW) added another rant in response to one of my comments.

I had been meaning to copy the main interrupted debate here because I think Tasz’s comments largely encompass some of the core liberal views on homosexuality. These views on homosexuality are a product of other, broader attitudes and views on sexuality.

The OP was actually a piece that partly talked about Orthodox Jews with a homosexual problem as victims of ostracism in their community. In this respect, it repeats the liberal narrative of homosexuals as victims (only), but never as perpetrators of any harm or violence. That is the point I wanted to address.

………………………………………………………;

OP wrote: “Because there are gay Jews out there that are living in fear. Who can’t come out or discuss the issues they face for fear of being ostracized, being “reprogrammed” against their will, of being bullied, persecuted, attacked. Many attempt suicide. Some succeed.”

================
Alessandra wrote: This is the narrative from liberals. It shows only one restricted part of reality. Every harm, every type of violence that homosexuals and bisexuals do are censored by this narrative. I don’t know of studies in particular about Jews with a homosexual problem, but if you look at studies for people with a homosexual problem in general, you will find that there are millions of homosexuals and bisexuals who are perpetrating intimate violence and sexual harassment and unwanted advances towards homosexuals and heterosexuals. People who normalize homosexuality are virulent against anyone who does not. They persecute social conservatives from their jobs, from academia, usually by a vicious smearing process. Men who have sex with men lead the spread of syphilis and HIV by large margins. They cause billions of dollars of health care costs with their criminal spread of diseases. They want absolute impunity. And most of the time, they get it. Then you also have sexual exploitation and abuse of minors, pornography, prostitution, promiscuity, adultery – involving again, millions of homosexuals and bisexuals.
I would think there are many more victims of homosexual abuse that commit suicide than there are of homosexuals who feel ostracized.
You are right that people do believe very differently. There is your “poor little victim” narrative, that mostly never addresses these problems and more. I think different people are pushing for all kinds of ways to normalize homosexuality mostly so that they never have to deal with how perverted and harmful sexuality is in our world. People do not want to face problems, and they also do not want to take responsibility for their psycho-sexual dysfunctions. Therefore, nothing gets resolved, everything gets “normalized.”

…………………………………………

Nauseous wrote to  Alessandra

I am nauseous right now. Your disgusting, bigoted morals do not even merit an intellectual debate as Tasz Hulsen has so eloquently endeavored and I refuse to begin one with you. That being said (that which you will undoubtedly consider to be a cop out), I felt strongly enough that I had to share my complete shock upon reading your repulsively, inconsiderately offensive points of view in this forum. I truly pray that you never come in contact with anyone in the LGBT community as well as anybody who wishes simply to be happy. I am ashamed to be living in a world where people possess your mindset and where that mindset is able to be shared in public without being chastised by the majority as unspeakable and downright wrong. How dare you. To all those LGBT who read this, please do not lose hope.

………………………………………..

Alessandra has been censored from answering to “Nauseous”

…………………………………………..

Alessandra wrote to Tasz:

‘Unwanted advances’ are hardly something that only, or mainly, or even noticeably, gay people do.

==============
You certainly don’t know who is doing unwanted advances, or sexual harassment, or who the victims are. You don’t know what proportion of homosexuals and bisexuals engage in unwanted and harassing behaviors. It is frequent, especially in environments where homosexuality has been normalized. The fact is that a large number of such actions are carried out when there are no witnesses present, like child abuse. How much child abuse do you go around noticing every day? It doesn’t mean it’s not happening because you yourself don’t see it every five minutes. It is hidden.

Moreover, no one ever said that people with a homosexual problem are the only ones to engage in such harmful behavior. The point, however, is that the “poor little homosexual victim narrative” of the OP refuses to address any and all kinds of harmful attitudes and behaviors that people with a homosexual problem have and do, including any and all types of unwanted advances.

Homosexuals and bisexuals engaging in unwanted and harassing behavior is just one of the many problems that such people cause in society.

………………………………………

Tasz Hulsen wrote to Alessandra • 

I think it’s rather flattering when someone asks you out, regardless of their gender or sexual affiliation. Aside from that my point is that everybody does it, straight people more than gays.

…………………………………………………

Alessandra wrote to Tasz Hulsen

You can think sexual harassment is flattering, you can think pornography is good, you can think sexual abuse of minors is normal. But it just shows how warped your mind is. Depending on the context, asking someone out is a form of sexual harassment. People also have a right to be free from demeaning, perverse, or perverted unwanted sexual advances. If you have a perverse mind, any perverted proposition regarding sexuality will seem good to you. What someone with a perverse mind thinks, however, is irrelevant – and certainly not the standard that we want to defend a society with respect and wholesome behaviors about sexuality. There are plenty of circumstances where merely asking someone out shows lack of ethics and respect. There’s nothing flattering about being surrounded by garbage of homosexuals and bisexuals who ask others for sex as a form of harassment.

Lastly, you certainly have no idea who is doing what to whom. One thing is sure: Straight people do not engage in more unwanted sexual behavior than homosexuals and bisexuals. Liberals like to minimize and lie about every type of harm that homosexuals do in society.

……………………………………….

Tasz Hulsen wrote to Alessandra

It is true, I am a huge fan of all those things.

Here is my point though: it is not something that LGBT people do to the exclusion of straight people. Everyone, in equal quantities, does it. Yes, sometime it is irritating and clearly you are not the type of person with whom to attempt humour but please accept that, and trust me on this, straight people love propositioning people just as much as gay people do.

…………………………………..

Alessandra’s reply to Tasz was CENSORED.

…………………………………….

…………………………………….

Tasz Hulsen wrote Alessandra :

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but yours is, in a word, wrong.
1) Sexual violence/unwanted advances
What a ridiculous statement. Yes there are gay sex criminals. However there are also heterosexual sex criminals. If some homosexual sex crime is committed on heterosexuals and this is somehow worse than when it is committed on homosexuals, let us point out that some heterosexual sex crime is, too, committed on homosexuals. Plus, in addition to ‘regular’ sex crime, there are such phenomena as ‘corrective rape’ – rape, usually done to lesbians, to ‘make them straight.’ ‘Unwanted advances’ are hardly something that only, or mainly, or even noticeably, gay people do.
2) MSMs spread HIV and syphilis
In the western world, gays constitute an above-average – considerably above average- percentage of sufferers and passers-on of HIV, but then so do blacks, and you’re not criticizing their participation in the public sphere. 73% of all HIV sufferers live in Africa, where the disease is mainly spread by heterosexual males. But the majority of AIDS cases, even in the west, cannot be traced back to gay men. In Europe, 40% of sufferers contracted HIV from sharing intravenous drugs, for example.
2a) Health care costs arising from said AIDS
Considering you used the currency term ‘dollars’ I think you’ll find they pay those health care costs. Here in the UK where our AIDS problem is admittedly extremely minor, AIDS does not constitute a tax on our shared system, whereas smoking costs us upwards of £9 billion a year ($15 billion USD).
3) They want ‘absolute impunity’
Well I don’t know what you even mean here.
4) Sexual exploitation and abuse of minors
Mainly a heterosexual mainstay. Here in the UK we’re up in arms at the discovery of tens of child exploitation rings and many newfound celebrity paedophiles. Not one was gay. But of course there are some gay paedophiles.
5) Pornography
You have me here. All porn is gay. That’s why straight teenagers don’t watch porn because, as we say, ‘it’s for faggots. Why can’t there be any hot women in it, then I might watch it!’
6) Prostitution
All prostitutes are gay, too.
7) Promiscuity
I’ve never seen a promiscuous straight person. That’s how my buddies and I go queer-hunting. We look for the skimpily dressed ones.
8) Adultery
Now this is just confusing. If they’re not allowed to get married, how can they be adulterous? Of course, if they WERE allowed to get married, all adulterous people would be gay, AND it would be an excellent reason to impose legal restrictions on their entire community.
9) Victims of homosexual abuse commit suicide more often than homosexuals
Why don’t you put that statistic back in your behind from where it came..

My uncle, who unlike me lives in New York City, is an orthodox Jew, and is gay, is one of the nicest men I’ve ever met, yet he lives a life alone, depressed, because he fears, probably rightly, ostracisation from the community. I bet you would have protested that the slaves enjoyed their lodgings, and would be a burden on society if released. If you think I’m being unrealistic on that front, such an argument was made – successfully – to Parliament in 1803, four years before the slave trade was eventually banned in 1807.

…………………………………………

Alessandra replied to Tasz Hulsen:

9) Victims of homosexual abuse commit suicide more often than homosexuals
Why don’t you put that statistic back in your behind from where it came..

========================

Oh, you have an anal obsession. It’s also clear your parents were a failure in giving you manners or ethics. So typical with people who normalize homosexuality.

Let’s talk about how much suffering kids and adults who are abused by homosexuals and bisexuals go through. It can certainly lead them to commit suicide, or to get addicted to drugs, or to engage in self-destructive behaviors. That’s how horrible the consequences of sexual abuse are – and you just sit there ridiculing it and minimizing it.

Another topic is how much harm homosexuals and bisexuals do as parents. Have you noticed that some homosexual men will use a woman to “incubate” (surrogate) a baby and deprive that child of its mother all through the life of the child? But what do these homosexuals care about the rights of others? Of children? With their deformed psychologies, instead of wanting a child to have a mother, they want to deprive a child of one. Instead of taking responsibility for their dysfunctional sexuality, they lie to themselves that they are not accountable for resolving their homosexuality problem.

============

Tasz wrote: “My uncle, who unlike me lives in New York City, is an orthodox Jew,
and is gay, is one of the nicest men I’ve ever met, yet he lives a life
alone, depressed, because he fears, probably rightly, ostracisation from
the community. ”

He should find a good therapist who would work with him to investigate why he developed a homosexuality problem, and why he is incapable of establishing wholesome and healthy intimate relationships with women, a therapist who may be able to help him resolve his homosexuality problem.

Your uncle is responsible for resolving any psychological, social, cultural problem he has regarding sexuality and relationships. Just like anyone else.

And besides, everyone thought James Rennie and Frank Lombard were the nicest little gays until people discovered they were sadistically abusing baby boys and toddlers. People who normalize homosexuality are not interested in anything but their false, distorted, homosexual victimhood narratives. Your objective is to be ignorant about the psychological, social, and cultural factors that lead someone to develop a homosexual problem. That is irresponsible and harmful.

………………………………………….

Tasz Hulsen replied to Alessandra :

How can you insult my parents, one of whom has set up two orthodox Jewish school here in the UK, without knowing them, and then criticize me for lack of manners? As to the rest of your ‘points,’ you’re absolutely correct, I love the idea of sexual abuse and am keen to trivialise it. But you know, the world will keep on turning regardless of your opinions. 9 US states now have gay marriage and the UK will have it by 2015. It would seem that everyone is ignoring you except our friends the Islamic fundamentalists. Maybe you two ought to form a club as you have a lot in common.

…………………………………..

Alessandra’s reply to Tasz was CENSORED. But this is what it would have been:

Tasz Hulsen replied to Alessandra :Why don’t you put that statistic back in your behind from where it came..
Alessandra replied: Oh, you have an anal obsession. It’s also clear your parents were a failure in giving you manners or ethics. So typical with people who normalize homosexuality.

Tasz Hulsen replied to Alessandra :“How can you insult my parents, one of whom has set up two orthodox Jewish school here in the UK, without knowing them, and then criticize me for lack of manners?”
Did your Orthodox Jewish parents teach you to tell other people to shove things in their behinds during a debate? Are they equally incapable of manners and civility? Is this what their Orthodox Judaism amounts to? What a bad job they did.

Furthermore, what does Daddy teach at his Jewish Orthodox school? Does he normalize homosexuality, promiscuity, and porn like you do? Is that the crap that Orthodox Judaism now amounts to? Does Daddy have a homosexual sauna at the back of his school, where he sodomizes the students along with your uncle?
Either he thinks like you or he completely failed to teach you to have a moral and ethical understanding of sexuality and personal relationships. Not that he can be blamed for what you think now as an adult. That’s your entire failure and responsibility.

…………………………………….

…………………………………….

Alessandra wrote to Tasz Hulsen :

Tasz wrote: 5) Pornography
You have me here. All porn is gay. That’s why straight
teenagers don’t watch porn because, as we say, ‘it’s for faggots. Why can’t there be any hot women in it, then I might watch it!’
6) Prostitution
All prostitutes are gay, too.
7) Promiscuity
I’ve never seen a promiscuous straight person. That’s how my buddies and I  go queer-hunting. We look for the skimpily dressed ones.

=============
Why are you claiming that “I have you here” and that “all porn is gay”?

Oh, it’s your strawman! You like to pretend I said things I didn’t say so that you actually have a stupid claim to tear down. How clever.

It’s plain to see that I didn’t say that all porn was homosexual. I said that among the many harmful and destructive behaviors by homosexuals and bisexuals – the group this OP addresses – there was porn. These are the people who are pretending to be little victims of society. I should also add that most people who normalize homosexuality, also normalize porn, adultery, and promiscuity, when not prostitution as well.

People who talk about “gay rights” are not defending a better society. They want a society where just about every type of harmful sexuality attitude and behavior is normalized and where there is no accountability.

People like Tasz like to argue that because many heterosexuals sexually abuse and exploit and harass others, and think about sexuality in ways that demean people and pervert sexuality, homosexuals are equally right to do so. That is what “gay rights” is really all about.

…………………………………………………….

Tasz Hulsen replied to Alessandra :

I’m sorry, how old are you? Yes, porn is probably damaging to many of the people involved in actually making it, although my sources tell me the porn shot in the States and the West is safe and well-paid, so I suppose it’s not all bad. But you seem to be saying that -shock- gay people are ‘pretending to be victims’ but have the NERVE to make porn? Now, you can’t force people to conform to your moral sensibilities, but even if you could, here’s why you shouldn’t (in the case of homosexuality): they don’t have a choice and it’s damaging to them not to be able to freely consort with those with whom they wish to consort.
Gay rights is, contrary to your damaged and pitifully abrasive manner of thinking, not about ‘homosexuals being allowed to abuse people’ or ‘normalising adultery:’ rather, there is no hidden meaning, and it is simply about gay rights.

………………………………………………..

Alessandra replied to Tasz Hulsen:

I suggest you keep any personal attacks out of the discussion.

“Now, you can’t force people to conform to your moral sensibilities, but even if you could, here’s why you shouldn’t (in the case of homosexuality): they don’t have a choice and it’s damaging to them not to be able to freely consort with those with whom they wish to consort.”

You are completely wrong. Everyone is born heterosexual. People are not born homosexual, pedophiles, or sexual sadists, for example. People who have dysfunctional and disoriented sexual psychologies are responsible for investigating why they have developed profound problems in sexuality and relationships, and they are responsible for resolving their problems.

What is damaging to society is to endorse a lie that psycho-sexual problems can’t be resolved and that individuals are not accountable for all the perverted, perverse, and dysfunctional attitudes, concepts, ideologies, and behaviors they engage in regarding sexuality.

………………………………………………….

Tasz Hulsen replied to Alessandra :

What a lovely suggestion. You should follow it more.

Everyone is not born heterosexual and there is plenty of evidence to support this. I would say everyone is born without a sexuality, wouldn’t you? Regardless, being gay is not a choice that people make, just as you did not choose to be straight. The only person who thinks the existence of openly gay people is damaging is you.

…………………………………..

Alessandra’s reply to Tasz was CENSORED.

…………………………………….

…………………………………….

Alessandra wrote to Tasz Hulsen :

4) Sexual exploitation and abuse of minors

“Mainly a heterosexual mainstay.”

===================

Just another wrong claim of yours. You have no idea who abuses or exploits minors. There are plenty of victims of homosexual abuse and exploitation. In fact, serious studies confirm that people with a homosexual problem exploit and abuse just as frequently as heterosexuals.

What is important to highlight, however, is that your discourse attempts to trivialize and dismiss every single case of same-sex abuse by claiming they are not the majority. What a horrible goal. You want to promote ignorance of the cases, and to guarantee impunity for the perpetrators.

“Here in the UK we’re up in arms at the discovery of tens of child exploitation rings and many newfound celebrity paedophiles. Not one was gay. But of course there are some gay paedophiles.”

More of your lies and denials. A simple search on the Internet will show plenty of data and cases in the UK involving homosexual abuse.

“A paedophile ring has been smashed after eight men were found guilty
of a horrifying catalogue of more than 50 child pornography and abuse
charges. Among the crimes was a shocking sexual attack carried
out on a three-month-old baby boy by an executive adviser on child sex
issues. James Rennie, chief executive of a publicly-funded gay
rights group, was one of the men exposed yesterday as members of
Scotland’s biggest paedophile ring. … A ring of eight paedophiles, including a former welfare campaigner for
young gay men, were today convicted of child abuse and producing
indecent images of children. The men, from across central Scotland,
were found guilty by a jury in Edinburgh of more than 50 charges,
ranging from abusing infants from three months old to conspiracy and
holding more than 125,000 images of child pornography. … Milligan had 78,000 images in his possession. He was allowed to listen
on the telephone to Rennie abusing the toddler, and had discussed
getting access to the boy. ”

And let us look at what people who normalize homosexuality are doing with the sentences of these abusive monsters – reducing them to ridiculous jail terms:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/n…

A good example of how monstrous people who defend “gay rights” are. Another good example is Frank Lombard. Purposefully adopted two black boys in order to rape them every night. Until he was caught, people like you were claiming he was just another “nice little homosexual who did nothing wrong.”

You perfectly represent that mentality of people who normalize homosexuality – every type of sexual violence perpetrated by homosexuals and bisexuals is trivialized by people like you, when not completely lied about.

Tasz wrote: “But of course there are some gay paedophiles.”

You would never know it by the narrative of people who normalize homosexuality, as it is plain to see in the OP. Not a single mention of abuse or exploitation.

…………………………………

Tasz Hulsen wrote to Alessandra :

“In fact, serious studies confirm that people with a homosexual problem exploit and abuse just as frequently as heterosexuals.”

Yes. Here we go. This is what I’m saying. We can ignore the rest of your post because it’s long and just mentions cases where there have been gay paedophiles, which I managed in one sentence (‘of course, there are gay paedophiles’). My point is this: as you said, gay people are no more likely to abuse children then regular people. So we don’t have to vilify them (as a community, obviously we should, and do, vilify the individuals concerned) over it. And ergo your point about ‘your narrative is bad because you’re not pointing out that gays are bad’ is just horrendous because Jews, too, commit sexual crimes but you wouldn’t comment on an article saying, ‘sure, Jews are people too, I guess, but let’s not forget about all those children ‘they’ raped.’

……………………………………

Alessandra replied to Tasz Hulsen :

Society certainly does not hold accountable the individuals who abuse or harass, or they would all be in jail. Furthermore, most of them wouldn’t be able to abuse if society was serious about prevention and accountability. But it isn’t. The majority of abusers and harassers are never formally accused, they are never prosecuted, and they never serve prison time. This is a society that normalizes homosexuality.

What you have done in your posts is just trivialize and lie about the harassment and the abuse homosexuals and bisexuals perpetrate. And that is horrendous. You have no idea who is abusing whom and you insist again and again that “heterosexuals commit more violence than homosexuals.” No, they don’t. There are millions and millions of violent, grotesque, perverse homosexuals and bisexuals in society. In fact, some studies show that heterosexuals perpetrate less of certain types of violence than homosexuals and bisexuals. This is not vilifying, this is facing reality – homosexuals are not a “little victim” group. It is a group that includes millions of people with criminal attitudes and behaviors.

If you read the OP, there is no mention of any type of violence perpetrated by homosexuals or bisexuals – there is only one type of stereotype – “poor little victims” who do no violence or harm.

“And ergo your point about ‘your narrative is bad because you’re not pointing out that gays are bad’ is just horrendous because Jews, too, commit sexual crimes but you wouldn’t comment on an article saying, ‘sure, Jews are people too, I guess, but let’s not forget about all those children ‘they’ raped.'”

I suggest you keep your loony thoughts about what I would write to yourself. If you wrote an article saying that Jews never perpetrated any violence anywhere, including to children, women, or other people, and that they were only “little victims” of society, I would certainly point out the distortions and the ugliness of your analogous narrative – which would only serve to empower perpetrators and guarantee impunity to Jews who have actually raped children with impunity.

Furthermore, being Jewish does not equate to having deformed psychologies about sexuality, like homosexuals do. A better analogy is writing an article that says that S&M people, who take pleasure in torturing others, are little victims of ostracism in society. They believe they are good people, and anyone who questions their deformed minds are bad. There’s your narrative.

………………………………………..

Tasz Hulsen replied to Alessandra:

You really don’t understand any of these groups, probably because you lead a very closeted existence. Sadomasochism as a sexual fetish is practised between consenting adults. You can buy equipment for said in mainstream shops and people won’t bat an eyelid because they know this. Yes, the rest of us might think it’s weird but if they enjoy being whipped or paddled or whatever, then they are allowed to do so.

LGBT people (I’m done typing out ‘homosexual and bisexual people’ because it makes me feel as old as you probably are. Were you around to vote for Strom Thurmond?) do not commit more OR less crime than straight people, and THAT is what I am saying. Furthermore the OP did not need to point out ‘well some of them are paedophiles’ because it is irrelevant. It could equally be said of any community. For example, someone considering marrying out or not would not have to write an article with the qualifier ‘and, of course, some Irish Catholics are paedophiles so what happens if my betrothed turns out to touch little children?’ because even though some Irish Catholics are paedophiles, it is not really relevant.

………………………………………………….

Alessandra’s reply to Tasz was CENSORED.

…………………………………….

…………………………………….

Alessandra wrote to Tasz Hulsen :

Tasz wrote: 2) MSMs spread HIV and syphilis
In the western world, gays constitute an above-average – considerably above average- percentage of sufferers and passers-on of HIV, but then so do blacks, and you’re not criticizing their participation in the public sphere. 73% of all HIV sufferers live in Africa, where the disease is mainly spread by heterosexual males. But the majority of AIDS cases, even in the west, cannot be traced back to gay men. In Europe, 40% of sufferers contracted HIV from sharing intravenous drugs, for example.

==========================

This OP (original post) was not stating that blacks are “poor little victims only” who never do any kind of harm in the world – like it did in reference to homosexuals and bisexuals.

The OP was about homosexual Jews, in fact – not heterosexuals as a group, not heterosexual Jews, not the entire population of Jews or of the world. And it wasn’t discussing STDs for the entire population either. There is no reason for me to talk about blacks or any other group. The topic here is what kind of harm that homosexuals and bisexuals do in the world that the narrative of the OP insists to lie about, to deny, to trivialize, and to dismiss.

( I should also note that you divided people into two DISTINCT categories: blacks and people with a homosexual problem. 🙂 that’s just a tad wrong )

“But the majority of AIDS cases, even in the west, cannot be traced back to gay men.”

First, there is a difference between HIV and AIDS.

The overwhelming majority of homosexuals/bisexuals who got AIDS, syphilis and gonorhea in the last 20 years is fully responsible for it. It’s because they deliberately engaged in unsafe sex, they transmitted STDs to others, they cost taxpayers millions in needless treatments, etc. because they follow a noxious normalize homosexual agenda. They deserve to be held accountable for their destructive behavior every step of the way.

Homosexual and bisexual men continue to be the leaders in infesting society with STDs in number far beyond heterosexuals. Obviously this disease-spreading behavior is fueled by views that normalize and encourage homosexuality as legitimate. The rate of new HIV diagnoses among men who have sex with men (MSM) is more than 44 times that of other men and more than 40 times that of women. The rate of primary and secondary syphilis among MSM is more than 46 times that of other men and more than 71 times that of women.

“Monthly HIV treatment regimens range from $2,000 to $5,000 — much of it for drugs. With the life expectancy for HIV patients increasing, the lifetime cost of treatment in today’s terms is estimated at more than half-million dollars.” NPR (this is for the US)

Think about this for a minute. A homosexual who spreads HIV to 5 other men will cause an estimated 2 to 3 million dollars of health care costs to society.

There is no punishment for this.

If he spreads HIV to 10 other men, it means 5 million dollars, plus his personal contribution to fueling an epidemic. One individual forcing the state to pay a bill of 5 million dollars, all because he feels entitled to be as perverted as he wishes regarding his sexuality and never be accountable for
the harm and the damage that he causes in society. If you take 100 homosexuals doing this, the total damage in health care costs amounts to half a billion dollars.

Who has decided that this little group of homosexuals are entitled to causing half a billion dollars of damage to society? People who say homosexuals are born that way and that they are not responsible for resolving their homosexuality problem.

I think this really shows how askew the mentality about sexuality (and homosexuality) is in society today. There is a dominant view that sexuality pursuits must have priority over everything else, that dysfunctional sexualities like homosexuality are normal, and that there can be no accountability for harmful actions regarding hook-up culture/promiscuity/homosexuality.

In 2009, there were about 30,000 new HIV infections (USA) among homosexual and bisexual men, that is, 15 billion dollars of projected cost resulting from this year alone.

……………………………..

Tasz Hulsen replied to Alessandra :

First, even though it’s controversial, I sort of agree that people who get HIV from consensual sex or drug sharing are pretty much to blame for it.
Second, HIV and AIDS are linked, you know that right? There is no difference between the ‘types of HIV’ that people get – as you are trying to imply, from male-male sex or something else, unless you happen to get some type of HIV 2 which is extremely unlikely unless you live in West Africa. Even if you do get HIV 2 there is no real difference in terms of what you will experience, you can spend anything from a few months to a decade and a half (without drugs) before you develop AIDS and typically die within half a year. It’s all the same, whether you use drugs or gay sex. Why wouldn’t ut be – it’s the same disease. If I got syphilis from being raped by some guy it would give me the same symptoms as if I got it from some junkie’s needle.
Let us assume that for some reason these drugs are free even though no other medicine in the country is – like I say, although, yes, gays get AIDS and HIV more than others, as they are still a minority the majority of the cases still include straight people and therefore most of that 15 billion will still be going to straight people. Is that alright with you, now that you know the money is going to sexual ‘normals?’

…………………………………….

Alessandra replied to Tasz Hulsen :

“like I say, although, yes, gays get AIDS and HIV more than others, ”

The only way they “get it more” is because they transmit it much more. They infest society with HIV, syphilis, and gonorrhea. It’s deliberate transmission.

“therefore most of that 15 billion will still be going to straight people.”

No, it wouldn’t. This is the projected cost for only the bisexual and homosexual male population.

=============

There was a recent case which clearly shows what hypocrites people who normalize homosexuality are. A hospital worker (Kristen D. Parker) used contaminated needles, infecting others with hepatitis (a deadly disease). To make matters more complicated, she is a drug addict. Now, she has been sentenced to 30 years in prison. 30 years! Now, if a garbage of a homosexual infects many other men with a deadly disease (HIV-AIDS), what happens? He’s called a “poor little victim,” a “nice little gay” – who cannot be held accountable for anything and cannot be and sent to prison for doing exactly the same thing – infecting people with a deadly disease. That is one hypocritical, corrupt society. And who does it favor and privilege? People doing harm in sexual ways – which is what people who normalize homosexuality do.

Moreover, we see this woman’s face and name published in the papers as the criminal that she is. She will spend a lot of time in prison. But, for example, if she had been a man with a homosexuality problem who had committed the very same crime – infected others with a deadly disease- the system would have kept his name secret, it would not be published anywhere, there would be a complete cover-up, and there would be an “extortion” from the state for huge sums of money with total impunity for treatment. There would be a cover-up of the crime and of the criminal – guaranteeing absolute impunity.

That’s the ugliness of “gay rights” – a corrupt movement to normalize dysfunctional and harmful human beings, who have profound problems with sexuality.

…………………………………..

Tasz Hulsen  replied to Alessandra :

Actually, in Australia, for example, a man who infected 3 people by having sex with them was recently arrested and sentenced to life imprisonment, despite his objection that ‘there is no link between HIV and AIDs.’ The difference is gay people don’t, as a rule, deliberately infect people with AIDs. This guy did so he got arrested.

……………………………

Alessandra replied to Tasz Hulsen :

Tasz wrote: Second, HIV and AIDS are linked, you know that right?

================

Apparently you don’t know that these are two very different things. The number of HIV cases and of AIDS cases are very different. When I commented on HIV, you replied by talking about AIDS. HIV is not the same as AIDS.

=================

Tasz wrote: “There is no difference between the ‘types of HIV’ that people get – as you are trying to imply,”

I did not make any reference to any different strain of HIV. Apparently you can’t understand what I write.

………………………………………….

Tasz Hulsen replied to Alessandra :

They are two very closely related things and only an idiot would deny that. AIDs is simply full-blown HIV. HIV stands for Human Immunodeficiency Virus and it leads to AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome) and the wikipedia page on AIDS is in fact just the wikipedia page on HIV/AIDS as they are basically the same thing, two stages of the same disease. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A…
educate yourself ^

…………………………………………….

Alessandra replied to Tasz Hulsen :

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but yours is, in a word, wrong.
1) Sexual violence/unwanted advances
What a ridiculous statement. Yes there are gay sex criminals. However there  are also heterosexual sex criminals. If some homosexual sex crime is
committed on heterosexuals and this is somehow worse than when it is  committed on homosexuals, let us point out that some heterosexual sex  crime is, too, committed on homosexuals. Plus, in addition to ‘regular’
sex crime, there are such phenomena as ‘corrective rape’ – rape, usually done to lesbians, to ‘make them straight.’ ‘Unwanted advances’ are  hardly something that only, or mainly, or even noticeably, gay people  do.

==================

Addressing the issue of sexual violence and harassing behavior is not ridiculous at all! What a horrible attitude you display. Calling violence ridiculous is exactly what irresponsible, harmful people do. Keeping silent about all the harm and violence that homosexuals and bisexuals do in the world is highly destructive. And yet this is exactly what the narrative in the OP’s post did.

“If some homosexual sex crime is committed on heterosexuals and this is somehow worse than when it is committed on homosexuals, let us point out that some heterosexual sex crime is, too, committed on homosexuals.”

The only person saying one type of sexual assault is worse than another is you. Let us point your red herring. Let us also point out once again, that in the “poor little homosexual victim” narrative, none of these types of violence are ever addressed. Most perpetrators of sexual assault get impunity, they are not charged, and they never go to jail.

……………………………..

Tasz Hulsen  replied to Alessandra :

Oh look, you’re not even paying attention to what I say. I don’t call for not addressing the issue of sexual violence – I merely point out that it’s not something the gay community is particularly noted for. It’s like you making some comment about gay people recruiting child soldiers in Uganda, my saying, ‘well they don’t really do that, do they?’ and you saying, ‘oh my god, you heartless person.’ You’re just putting words in my essay. I suppose some people do keep silent about homosexual abuse, just as some people keep silent about heterosexual abuse. This is not a reason to distrust a community at a whole. Get it?
‘Let us point your red herring’ is not a sentence. A red herring is a clue that doesn’t actually lead to the bottom of a mystery. Your sentence doesn’t make grammatical sense either so in general I don’t know what you mean here.
I agree. Most perpetrators of sexual assault sadly get away with it. This is a discussion about gay rights though. We can have a discussion about sexual assault if you like but I can’t imagine anyone would take a different side to ‘it’s awful and something ought to be done.’

…………………………………..

Alessandra’s reply to Tasz was CENSORED.

…………………………………….

…………………………………….

CENSORED: comments stressing that people who try to claim homosexuality is determined by genetics are profoundly ignorant about psychology

I recently had the following comment censored (redacted to censor all the key points actually) in a blog called The Sheepcat – which was linked a post on First Things/First Thoughts. Tagline of “The Sheepcat” reads: Catholic commentary by a former gay activist and his wife. The thread was “The Latest Gay Genetics Claim–Chill, People“. The topic is this new claim about “epigenetics” causing people to be born homosexual. Another desperate, ignorant attempt to blame biology for what is a psycho-social dysfunction. This is my comment:

Alessandra said: Again, all of these people making biological claims for homosexuality are completely ignorant about psychology, and how various psychological dynamics affect, shape, and deform wholesome, heterosexual desire; how underlying psychological dynamics produce sexual perversions, emotional perversity, disoriented personal relationships, etc. All of these are found in different homosexual profiles and individuals. I found your blog because of a recent post on FT, but given the non-Christian and pro-homosexuality agenda editors, I am not allowed to post there. 5/jan/2012

=====================

The above comment was then redacted to this:

[We have redacted inflammatory remarks of the comboxer’s, which demonstrate that she has spectacularly missed the point of Joshua Gonnerman’s piece in First Things–Eds.]

I found your blog because of a recent post on FT, but given the non-Christian and pro-homosexuality agenda editors, I am not allowed to post there.

[Given that FT continues to publish many orthodox Christian writers, we recommend, Alessandra, that you consider alternative explanations.]

=======================

My reply to the above was allowed:


I can see you want to censor ideas and facts and discussions.

That’s how labels like “heretical,” “inflammatory,” “unAmerican,” and “thought crime” work. You’re just looking for an excuse to run away from addressing a variety of problematic issues regarding sexuality.

 

As for FT, it will only publish a limited number of orthodox Christian views. Then they  allow several anti-Christian liberals tear each article apart and present comments that promote a homosexuality agenda. Then they censor many commenters from questioning these anti-Christian, liberal comments that normalize homosexuality.

 

It’s not that FT doesn’t allow any conservative writers. They only allow certain conservative writers, addressing very limited topics, and then they largely censor the debate that follows to favor the commenters who normalize homosexuality and a variety of other harmful attitudes about sexuality and relationships. So, after an article, you have a sham of a “debate,” which serves to sabotage the very points made in the article. People questioning the liberal agenda are largely censored.

 

It’s clear FT wants to have only  some view points stated and only some topics addressed – and a lot of these are liberal, “normalize homosexuality” discourses. No further explanation is needed.

 

And look, it appears you are going to do the same too! In that respect, you represent the worst of the Catholic Church.

8/jan